This message is from: Joel a harman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There, isn't it pleasant to talk about something other than how bad
someone's comments are or what the Netherlands does with their horses(NO
self respecting man has a PONY, right?).

And look I didn't repeat one line of what I'm responding to & you all
knew what I was talking about. Look how much less AIR it takes up.

The interesting thing about humans is we have opposed digits & we
remember things that pique our interest. We repeat things to our children
3 times while looking them in the eye.

And let us not forget, there is more than 1 fjord registry in N. America,
and, there are people here  around the virtual table that have never been
to the US & just may be proud of it.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]