This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arthur  Rivoire)

Hello, from Carol Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia -

I really am sorry for giving everybody indigestion!  This is a "round the
kitchen table" discussion group, and I can certainly understand nobody
wants to be lectured to or yelled at.  I know I can be a pain in the neck,
and I've been told to "lighten up" more than once (usually by Arthur), so I
hope you'll all accept my sincere apologies for curdling the cream in your
morning coffee.

I banged (literally) that post off late at night, and while I was hammering
at the keys, a little voice in the back of my head was warning me to cool
it.  I ignored the little voice, and had a miserable night's sleep.
Retribution!

I can take criticism, and hopefully I can profit by it. What I've learned
from this is that -  The point I wanted to make was completely lost due to
my over zealous, strident presentation.  And I've also learned that no
matter my intentions, I don't have the right to inflict my passions on this
forum.

I'll try again, very briefly, to make that point.  --  Most of the
stallions Holland stands are Norwegian bred and Norwegian Approved breeding
stallions. Van Bon has traveled to Norway with a horse trailer, and brought
them back.  Therefore, it stands to reason that the "type" of Fjords bred
in both countries is very similar. In my opinion, to encourage the idea
that Holland has one type of Fjord, and Norway another is
counter-productive. A Fjord is a Fjord is a Fjord, in both countries.

Humbly yours,  Carol
Carol and Arthur Rivoire
Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II
R.R. 7 Pomquet