This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Okay Joel, I'll bite.  answering some questions....

I'll train the basics and get them started and green broke.  From then on, I
need somebody else to fine tune.

Lunge on a line and lunge off line.  Both have their places

Right now all the horses are barefoot.  When we start riding on trails, etc.
they will all get at least front shoes.... will probably keep the back shoes
off while the mares are all in a pasture together

Juniper's been hauled loose and does fine.... she turns backwards and faces
outsides at times.  She does fine when I tie her too.  See my previous post
about her perfection <g>

Air?  Plenty of it to take big deep breaths and relax a bit!  LOL

Pamela