This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:02 PM 2/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: Julia Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Sorry for the long-winded email!  I'm going to (gulp) push the "send"
>button.  Ready, aim, fire!  Julie

I don't think you have any reason to gulp on that one Julie.  GREAT stuff.
GREAT idea too - everyone go look in their own barns or pastures.
Seriously now.  No one is going to find a perfect Fjord in their barn (or
pasture).  Every one of the well know stallion owners can tell you at least
2 or 3 faults of their stallions.  They all have some.  The problem comes
in when some of them have way to many of them!

my $0.02 worth...

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar