This message is from: Bonnie Hendricks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Jean!

Thanks for your friendly response!

I'll be interested to see Carol Reveres book on the Fjord horse. Right
now I am doing about a dozen projects (I keep myself quite nuts that
way...) but am slowly gathering information to put with what I already
have, for the smaller books. My encyclopedia is expensive (though
amazon.com has it at a great reduction) and I think books specifically
devoted to certain breeds (or certain areas of the world?) is a good
idea.

Argggh! And regarding my book, the hours spent writing to everyone in
the world for information! It was a labor of love though, believe me.

Thanks again,
Bonnie