This message is from: Ingrid Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> My purpose
> here is not to single out a group of "dangerous" dog breeds, because I don't
> believe that you can generalize about dog breeds anymore than you can about
> horse breeds, and making a particular dog breed illegal is like making it
> illegal to take Arabs or Thoroughbreds trail riding because they're high
> strung.

    Interesting....although I agree in part of what is said here...I'm
wondering though,  if you were asked to place a child or beginning rider
on either a arab, a TB or a fjord...which one would you choose?
Exceptions or not...I'll take the fjord everytime!   :o)   Ingrid