This message is from: "DUANE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone,

I'm mostly a lurker but as many of you know I do respond personally to home
addresses if I have a question or comment to make.  I thought that the
comments made to Carol were very harsh and should have been made in
private.  Maybe a less cutting message could have been posted on the list
for everyone to comment on themselves.  As for someone who is just learning
about the Fjords, Carol's and everyone's comments and lessons etc. is
appreciated and is invaluable to me as a non Fjord owner.  We are all in
this together and we don't need to to bring others down.  If I wanted that
I'd go back to highschool.

Best of luck to you all and I value all your insights and opinions.  If I
don't care for what someone said I either don't read or hit delete!

Sincerely,
Duane White
Wisconsin