Steve M.:  Thanks for the assistance. This is my first time using a list like
this and I really don't spend alot of time on the computer-my husband is the
"computer nerd" of the family.  The only time I get interested is when it
involves Fjord Horses!  By the way, we were at the MFHC dinner meeting and
clinic this last week-end in Galena, Ill. and we met you and Cynthia out at
the Green Valley Farm that Sat.  I found Mr. Hipsley's teaching to be very
informative and helpful.  I've been scrutinizing my 8yr old gelding ever
since-he just looks over at me as if to say "What are you staring at?  It's
me, the same horse you had before last week-end!"  My "untrained eye" says
I've got a darn good Fjord horse-not "perfect", but a good representation.

I ride my horse-I may get into driving someday, but I love to ride, so that's
what we do-trails, country roads, parades and such.  I took part in the
Midwest Horse Fair with Jock the year before last and I hope to participate
again, as Jock was a big hit with the visitors-he's truly a big "puppy dog".
If anyone tries to walk by him without petting him, he will shove his big nose
into them demanding a rub on the nose!

My husband is waiting to get on his computer, so I'll say "Bye for now"  Joni
G. of Shorewood(Milw.), WI