This message is from: "SUSAN L GIARGIARI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List!
Did you all miss me? I've been getting my e'mail at my sister's as I put my
account there but it is hard to sit and type as she  makes me do her
housework and cook for the kids while she puts her feet up and chats on the
phone so I can't send any mail! She is off visiting at her neighbors and I
paid Anthony $10 to watch the kids so I could type out a real quick message
to the list!  Great stuff been going on! Welcome to Lindsay and Ceacy and
anyone else who joined recently  :-)
Catherine: do you think we could smuggle the requirements for your diet to
Norway with us? Sounds like a great diet! I would like to substitute two
Charleston Chew bars for the Snickers, would this work? ((or even better ,
could we take all 4?))
Let me know asap as I have started to pack my bags. (I'm not too Excited!)
Bye for now!   Sue G  in sunny NH where the ice is finally melting off the
roads and there isn't any snow falling at the moment!  Sorry, Catherine!