This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:56 AM 2/1/99 -0800, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Jean Gayle
>Aberdeen Wa. where we are anticipating heavy heavy rain and winds to 80 mph.
>It has been tough on all of us, meaning the horse also.

Well, I don't suppose I should feel too bad here in Fairbanks at -35F, but
I've been sitting here at the computer looking at realestate listings in
Idaho!  (Happens every winter about this time)

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, -35 and predicted colder tonight.  Come-on,
enough already!

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]