This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yesterday in the opthamologists office I read an interesting article on a 16
mile race held in Mongolia in July. This race is  run 8 miles out and then the
riders (children ages 5 to 16 I believe) turn around and race the 8 miles
back. The article mentioned that in conditioning for this race they worked the
horses during the hottest part of the day wrapped in sheep skin!  When I go
back to the office next week I'll check out the name of the magazine for
anyone interested, the pictures were really wonderful... Vivian Creigh