This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nancy,

Thanks!  We miss Michigan and are eagerly awaiting our return "home".

I am now in a panic as I JUST remembered people bait for hunting season in
Michigan!  Our realtor told us to bring in our horses during that time.  Have
you ever had problems?

The sellers of the farm have offered to leave their stock/guardian dog as they
wish him to stay on the farm.  I guess he is of great help during hunting
season either warning of hunters or warning them away.  All I know is he is
one BIG dog.  An Akbash.  Our other dogs will either not understand the
concept of guarding, or will think the horses are bigger dogs, so they will
have to be kept separate.  I have a boxer, so I am sure you know what I am
talking about.  Anyone have experience with an Akbash and their horses?  Is it
recommended to have a dog guarding your animals?

Thanks for the nice welcomes!

Lynda, temporarily from Texas, where it is hot, flat, and the grass is gray.