This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Hello all!
>
> I am a newcomer to your list, although I have been reading it avidly
over the
> last few weeks.  I am in the process of purchasing a farm in
Michigan, and my
> very first Fjord, a filly named Aleena.
>
> My main concern as of this point in time is proper diet.       Is
there any book available on the market
> which would give me a basic understanding of this area of Fjord
care?

Welcome to the Fjord world!
Yes, there is a book which would be very helpful in all aspects of
Fjord care - written by one of our own people.  The book is The
Fjordhorse Handbook, authored by Carol Rivoire.  She has many years
experience raising Fjords and has chapters in the book on Fjordhorse
care and feeding.  I refer to them often.  You can contact her by
email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mary

==
Mary Thurman