This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/18/99 15:52:51 Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< I hope I don't get any mean comments that "first time horse owners
shouldn't
 be doing this sort of thing" by the veterans. I feel the beginners need
 encouragement rather than criticism. >>

Heavens no!  Feel right up tite, close to the haunch.  Between there and the
ribs.  Try singing <g> you may feel a kick.  Average gestation is about 340
days.  Don't feel alone.  Also, I KNOW you get AOL, here's a site for you to
click <A HREF="aol://5863:126/mB:168652">All Horse Message Boards</A>  Go to
General Topics, Foaling.  It's a great source of information.  There is a
lady, screename "FOALING" who has written a very good book about the subject.
She's very helpful.

By the way, the equine chiropractor is in Minnesota!  His name is Dr. Johnson,
of the Itnerlaken Centre Vet Group.  Phone # 612 442-4421.

Good luck, we're doing the pregnancy thing too.  Due date: April 15!

Pamela