This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)

Apologies Pam for some ribald humor gone astray.  For a colts name there is
the Norwegian name Skidu which I think  is horsey. I believe it is a town in
Norway. And there is the line, " Its a jolly, holly Christmas!  Jean Gayle
Stormy old Aberdeen, Wa

>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>In a message dated 1/14/99 20:07:53 Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>writes:
>

>It's okay... Really.... I tend to do some things just a little off center, so
>I don't mind if I give people a laugh.  And someday, I will be bringing
>Skylark and Holly (still need a colts name, just in case) to an evaluation.
>Then you will SEE how Skylark reacts to her name.  It's uncanny.  But I

Jean Gayle  --- A Subscriber at Techline