This message is from: Cheryl Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We are going to be purchasing a Fjord filly soon and we are wondering if you
have to be careful with them over eating on grass. Do Fjords founder out on
pasture? I have seen many that I felt were carrying too much fat... is that had
to control?  I just lost a Quarter horse mare that I dearly loved because she
had carried too much weight over the last few years and had trouble with
absesses and eventually foundered because of it.  Is there any prescribed
agenda to follow with Fjords to avoid this? Cheryl