This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We live in N. Minnesota. Our horse is out any time she wants (we leave the
barn door open). Our temp. can go down to -30 easily. We leave her out even
when it is windy. The only time she is locked in at night is in the late fall
and early spring when we get the freezing rain, windy weather. Horses less
than a year old are also kept in every night, regardless of the weather.
Our horse is very healthy.
There is a little guilt when I'm in my flannel-sheeted bed and she's outside
at -20 F. But, it is only a perception on my part, not reality. Remember, they
evolved to be out in all kinds of weather.