This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)

I quickly erased the notice of a gelding for sale and just received a
request from a friend for such a horse.  Can someone tell me who just posted
a trained gelding?  Also I have been answering messages privately and just
learned that my email address system out smarted me and sent them all to
Carol.  At least I am keeping her advised of my activities and I didn't say
anthiong bad about her.  (g)  So if anyone feels I did not answer their
questions please let me know.  and Mike how do I become a member?  Jean Gayle

Jean Gayle  --- A Subscriber at Techline