This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

this message is from Mike & Joyce Cook,West Church Fjords/Swanton,Oh.

Happy Holiday's Everyone!
                            It's COLD here in Swanton! In response to the
"problem" with the Fjords in the arena.....I believe we all expierience
problems with our Fjordies from time to time and I get a great amount of
respect from them just by using a very STERN tone of voice and deliberate yet
kind action. In other words, get after those Fjords by being forceful action
and more determined attitude than they have! We've never used violence as a
means of responce to their reactions of refusal. All it takes is for the human
to be more dominant than the horse in question and you WILL be successfull in
getting them to respond to you as opposed to reacting to you....Just my
35cents worth....cost of living you know!

                        Happy Holiday's to all Fjords and their pets errrrrr
owner's!!!!!
                                                     Mike & Joyce Cook
                                                      West Church Fjords