This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)

I live close to Ann and Wez and would be glad to go and video him if any one
wants that.  Only cost would be for duplicating the video or if someone else
can do it, fine.  Or if it just needs to be passed along.  I know Wez and he
is one lovely and sweet horse.  So is Ann a lovely and sweet person. Nice
combo.  Jean Gayle

>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>To everyone who responded to my request - many thanks.  I printed
>everything out and will start to do cross training.  Now that hunting
>season is over, we can start getting out again and do hill work.  I have
>seen some photos of Wez, would love to see him in person! Wonder if there
>are any tapes of him?   Ursula do you put your cavaletti on the ground or
>raise them?  I think our right lead canter is getting better - we don't
>seem to be careening  around as much. But I sometimes dream of sending him
>off  to Canter Camp and let someone else with better balance careen  around
>on him. Beth, I really appreciate your input.  We have worked in the square
>pattern this week- much easier said then done for us!  We have a hard time
>staying in that outside rein especially going to the right - and in there
>lies our problem! Julie - I have never heard of EPSM, but will look into it
>- thanks all for the help and happy holidays - Nancy and Sonnie..

Jean Gayle  --- A Subscriber at Techline