This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you to all that send in tickets and supported Hold Your Horses.

The winner is.....

Carolyn from Modesto, CA.  (I don't have the piece a paper in my office.,
ugh!)
Oh, yah, she wanted the "FJORD", of course.

We returned home to our new book at our door step.

"Fjordhesten - Menneskevennen" by Arve M. Bakken, Jon Hegdal & Helge Sunde.

Gayle Ware.... you're a star in this book!

Anyway, had a long 10 hour each way drive with the horses.  Said Good bye to
our two 1998 fjord babies and one 1997 quarter baby.  Hard on THIS Mama, for
sure.  (The worst part of breeding, saying goodbye to the kids.)

Happy happy holidays,
Catherine L.
HESTEHAVEN - The Horse Garden
www.thehorsegarden.com