This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hmm, anyone know how to find a used barn dealer in Northern California?  Or
close enough to the SF Bay area for shipping?  I presume there are dealers
in the Central Valley or....?  Anyone have any leads?

Re Fjords - looked up all the Fjords for sale on the horse classifieds site.
There is a two year old full brother to my drafty Fjord (Gunthar) for sale -
Claylee's Tyler.  I was surprised to see so many for sale there.

Thanks,

Gail

>We have a MD barn that was purchased used from a used barn dealer.
>It is a 2 stall shedrow, insulated, has windows, hay racks, feed
>doors, waterers and even came with  a misting system for $2500
>delivered and installed.  It is high quality as it looks very nice
>after many years of use.  Our vet took one look at at and said it was
>built by MD before they changed their name to MD.  We have gone to
>their showroom in Ontario, CA and the new barns are amazing.  MD is
>top of the line.  This barn is at our old house, here in Nuevo we
>have a tongue and groove wood barn and while it is nice it does not
>have the insulation factor the MD barn does.
>You should look into the purchase of a used barn.

Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]