This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I use a box stall that she can run into when she wants. The bedding is straw.
When it is freezing rain or cold (just above freezing), windy and rainy I
close her in so she can't get out. She doesn't seem to have the good sense to
come in out of the weather. Maybe she is fine to be out in all weather, but I
have seen her in hypothermia twice. I also sleep better if she's in the barn
in bad weather. I leave the barn open in the coldest weather, down to -30
degrees F. She thrives in it. Its just the cold wet wether that's bad.

Suzan