This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Catherine--

Thursday, December 03, 1998, you wrote:

> 12 days left to purchase drawing tickets to win a gelding weanling Fjording!

  This is *really* coincidental. I was just looking at the picture of
  the baby on your Web site when this message came in. He's really
  cute. Of course I guess it's hard for a Fjord baby to not be cute.

--
Steve McIlree & Cynthia Madden -- Pferd, Keyah, Skipper, Tank -- Omaha,
Nebraska, USA