This message is from: Julia Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I'm still waiting for the Board of Directors to answer me on this very
>important question regarding something that appears in the Breed
>Standardscalled -"Extravagant Action".

Hello Carol ~ I posted a message on11/27 in answer to your question.  If
you did not receive it, I will be happy to forward it to you privately.

The BOD meets once a month,  (Dec. 9th) at which time I will give them an
"overview" of topics being discussed on the digest.  (I think most of them
are subscribers anyway.)

Have a good day.  Julie