This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)

>This message is from: Starfire Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>I also think that it is important keep in touch with what is current
>within the European market. If looking at the US warmblood market is any
>indication, there is future potential for a sales market for our horses
>in Europe.  Therefore, I think that it would be important to maintain
>our European connection with the "experts" from Holland, Norway, etc.

I quite agree, but my information re the demand for US warmbloods market in
Europe is because of the use of our thoroughbreds in cross breeding to take
the heaviness out of the big beasties.  That was how my thoroughbred mare,
at 15.2 hands won over ponderous ladies of the Holstein breed in front of
three European judge/evaluators.  Are we going to add thoroughbred blood to
our fjörds or just have such great lineage Europeans will want them?  Jean Gayle
Jean Gayle  --- A Subscriber at Techline