This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joel a harman)

Yeah! Lets ALL take our marbles & go somewhere
else & start ANOTHER REGISTRY!!

We could call it the NFANFHRFBA XYZ. Let's reinvent the wheel while we
are at it! Personally I don't think there are enough registries for
fjords now.

Let's see if we can become the laughing stock of the horse world. Horse
people ask me why there are so many registries for fjords & I tell them
there are big egos in this world.

To be elgible for membership you have to have horses in at least 3 of the
current FOUR fjord pony registries.

Joel hARMAN

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]