This message is from: "Betsy Bauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List,
   Some of you may remember that I was asking also about stallion owners
who participate in the A.I. procedure for a fjord owner who contacted me
from Alabama.  Same situation of not wanting to transport their mare long
distance.
   During my information gathering process, I searched for the best way to
facilitate this request which came from my website www.fjordpony.com.
Immediately I emailed the mare's owners and asked more questions.... which
mare, what pedigree, etc so I wouldn't send them a "wrong match" or my dad
would haunt me! for sure....
   Yes, I did hear from breeders who are licensed (and some who may not be)
BUT I haven't heard A WORD from the "lady in waiting".   So, perhaps that
means that their request wasn't authentic or perhaps they are really busy
folks.
   Anyway, I wondered if Susan Giargiari & Lorie Washuta  would give the
List their account of this procedure.

Happy ridin'
   Betsy Bauer
   www.fjordpony.com