This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Carole,

I am dying to see this picture. (Picture worth a thousand words :))  Do you
have it in digital form - to send direct to me or arrange to put it on a web
page somewhere?  Would love to see it.

Gail

>Recently the BOD decided not to use the image of Rosendalsborken (Fjord
>stallion born in 1863) as the visual depiction of the Breed Standard,
>despite the fact it's used by  Norway and Holland.  The drawing depicts a
>strong, up-headed, all-purpose type Fjord, the kind of horse Norway was
>breeding in the eighteen hundreds and beyond, and is again breeding today.
>This was  an All-Purpose Fjord with the strength and temperament to work in
>the mountains and on the farm, and the suppleness and speed to be a handy
>carriage horse.
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]