This message is from: Anton Voorhoeve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I don't know about fresh semen but frozen semen I would advise to forget it.
I had 40 straws of top quality frozen semen from Holland producing only two
foals.  Vet's expertise is one problem but the life span of frozen semen is
less than fresh semen.  I bought a stallion and now four mares out of six are
pregnant  and one customer's.