This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arthur  Rivoire)

Hello Everybody from Carol Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia -

Nancy Hotovy's comments about not being able to keep "well trained horses
on the farm" caught my eye because we have an extremely WELL TRAINED Fjord
for sale.  He's a 12 yr. old gelding named BDF Didrik, and he's a wondeful
riding horse with years of experience.  He's tall, big, gorgeous, and also
professionally trained to dirve.  So, let's see how fast he flies off our
farm.  Sire:  BDF Torolf.  Dam:  Wilma, an imported Dutch mare.  The sire,
BDF Torolf, has been working in a pair for many years for Janet Voeltz in
Wisconsin with another son, BDF Einar. They've been successfull in combined
driving, pleasure shows, demos, and parades.  (They did the Great Milwaukee
Circus Parade.)  ---BDF Didrik is 14.2 hands.  BDF Didrik is very dark
colored.  Upheaded with a beautifully sculpted head, and huge, expressive
dark eyes.  ---He's had a lot of work and training.  Has been fox hunted,
and in steady work with us for seven months with daily dressage riding,
trails, and beach rides.  Our Nova Scotia Driving Vacation guests rode him
all during the summer.  ----  Didrik is an unusually good riding horse
being very light in the mouth (snaffle bit) and light in hand.  ----
Didrik has a wonderful canter which is easy for him to achieve and sustain.
 ---  Didrik has recently been professionally trained to drive.  He took to
it easily and has proved a very good driving horse with a lot of class, and
bravery.  Currently, he's driven cross country in a Meadowbrook cart with a
rubber snaffle in his mouth.  ---  He is not the least flighty or spooky.
We had one incident in his early training where the shaft got wedged behind
a fence post.  He was snubbed up but good.  However, he didn't panic, but
stood still until we got him out.  We were some impressed!!! -----
Didrik's stable manners are excellent.  He's not pushy, and is totally
obedient.  ---  Does this sound like a WONDER HORSE or what?  And would you
believe?  He's selling for only $6500. --- So, let's see if Nancy's right,
and this very nice, well trained Fjord with super manners, and excellent
temperament will soon be flying out of our barn.  You'll have no problem
buying horses from Canada.  It's no different than buying in the States.
Beaver Dam Farm horses go to the States almost monthsly.   We arrange all
paperwork (Coggins & Health Paper) for shipment to the States.  There is no
quarantine or duty.  Transport is quite reasonable.  For instance, we can
ship to a layover stable in MD for under $400, and from there professional
transporters go regularly North to South, and East to West. Call or email
privately to learn more about this gorgeous gelding.  Complete video
available for a small fee.

Best Regards,  Carol
Carol and Arthur Rivoire
Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II