This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 I was just Web surfing and stumbled on the "Nederlandse
 Fjordenpaarden stamboek" site. There is a page in English there which
 talks at length about the NFHR/Dutch Evaluations. There it states
 "Through the NFHR/Dutch Evaluation, owners and breeders in this
 country can register their horses in the Dutch studbook and get Dutch
 papers for their horses". It further states "This evaluation program
 is aimed at the small and large breeding programs of the North
 American Fjord Horse". Mike, BOD members, what's this all about?

--
Steve McIlree & Cynthia Madden -- Pferd, Keyah, Skipper, Tank -- Omaha,
Nebraska, USA