This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)

Mike, just back from lunch with two amazing women.  Really a treat to hear
young women today discussing how they have created sucessful and lucrative
careers.  But I am not a sexist.  Thank you so much for the addresses and
help.  Jean

>This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>At 11:37 PM 11/12/98 -0800, you wrote:
>>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)
>>
>>Hate to be a pest but where is the nfhr board?  Thanks, Jean
>>

>http://www.nfhr.com
>
>You should be able to just click on the link above and go right to it.
>
>Mike

>Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
>Mike May, Registrar
>Webster, NY, USA (Suburb of Rochester)
>Voice 716-872-4114
>FAX 716-787-0497
>
> http://www.nfhr.com
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jean Gayle  --- A Subscriber at Techline