This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)

Thanks Jodie, good neighbor!  I have known ann and her great dressage horse
Wez for some years.  I kept my trakehner in training where she also worked
Wez.  Quite a treat to see a fjord work at his level.  She feels she will be
doing Grand Prix on him this year or next.  Ann put me in touch with Joy
Luper who has Chance for sale.  He is a great steady driving horse, big and
super friendly.  I had him for a week but he needed some polishing re his
riding and "whoas".  sent him back, but they are excellant people.  They are
in Olympia Wa 360 456 8271.  Jean

  She also has a young gelding for sale.  >This message is from: Jodie
Gilmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Anne Appleby near Olympia (I forget where her new farm is, but my folks
>know if anyone is interested) always has a nice Fjord or two for sale. Her
>stallions, Misha and (I forget the other stud's name--he's Misha's dad)
>are fantastic.
>
>---
>Jodie Gilmore
>Freelance Technical Writer
>Washougal, WA

Jean Gayle  --- A Subscriber at Techline