This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:42 AM 11/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: Dolph Courchaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>I think a good start would be the breed standard and some sort of book on
>how evaluations are done.  Carol & Wayne, can either of you two offer some
>advice on how I or anyone else would learn more about this process?  I am
>looking forward to seeing and studying the newly approved standard.

The NFHR Approved Breed Standard is on the NFHR web site for all with a
browser to see.  Point your browser to:

http://www.nfhr.com/standards.html

It still doesn't have the drawings to go along with the text but it will soon.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Webster, NY, USA (Suburb of Rochester)