<<  We  will like to ride our ponies together with you if you come to New
Mexico.  >>

This is too bad.  We'd have liked to have seen you and your ponies, but moved
from New Mexico back to Oregon a year ago.  Jody, I have a question for you
and your mom.  I'm on another email group about horses.  I liked your advice
for horsekeeping so much that I shared it with a couple of the ladies on that
group.  One of the lady's publishes a magazine called "Young Equestrian".  She
would LOVE to print your post from yesterday, and would, of course, send you a
free copy of the magazine.  I told her I'd ask if you were interested.

Pamela