<< ....The othe filter that I  forgot to mention in my post to Cynthia is that
the by-laws state you must  have been a member for 60 days prior to the
mailing of the ballots in order  to get one.   >>

Good.  I was hoping there was a reasonable explanation, and thought it would
be something like this.   That's why I didn't bring it up before.  When I saw
the post that a couple others were missing ballots though, I began to wonder
if there was a major error.  Thanks for straightening this out!

Pamela