This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joel a harman)

This is in response to Carol Rivoire's post about evaluations. Toot Toot!

What a coincidence that you just happened to mention a stallion from BDF
as an example.

Tell me do you allude to this horse in your private advertising or are
we, the chat line set, the only benefactors of this?

I would like to offer another point of view concerning stallion owners
that don't attend evaluations. The NFHR isn't the only Fjord pony
registrar in existence. Nor is it the oldest. Perhaps someone should
offer a short history on the origins of the NFHR. Some people would
rather not deal with the politics of different registries.

 Speaking of politics for those US subscribers PLEASE VOTE this Tues.

Seems to me evaluation or not the grapevine will take care of inferior
stallions. I sure pick up nasty rumors in my private conversations with
other fjord owners.

I never hear anything about the CFHA or the NAFA or the FBA.

Different Subject

I would just like to reiterate what happened to Arabs when breeders went
off in search of the perfect head. Look at the side profile of a new
style arab & a camel from the neck up.

In private conversation I heard 3rd hand that Bob von from the
Netherlands stated he would like to see more grey stallions but the
quality is lacking. I have only seen 1 grey stud in my time.

I appreciate hearing people's viewpoints on the color of the month. Let's
hear it for stocky 13HH drafty ponies!!!!!
Let's hear it for white stars on the forehead!!!!!

Joel Harman

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]