This message is from: Wild Flower Fjord Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>     Our farm is looking forwared to another show season next year. We would
> like to get information on fjord shows. We have been to Woodstock, Vermont.
> Shows in Canada and the US we would like to attend. If you could pass us
> some information it would be greatly appreciated.Thank you!

Wild Flower Fjord Farm

    We would a like to congratulate Kim and Gunner Rigstad on their purchase
of two fillies from our farm. They purchased  Wild Flower Cloƫ and Wild Flower
Lilly.

Our farm still has for sale a 6 year old mare who is in foal for May 1999 to
our stallion Anvil's Artur and a 2 1/2 year old gelding who is green broke to
ride. (he will be broke to drive shortly).
And we also have a colt for sale. He is out of our stallion Anvil'Ms Artur and
reserve champion mare at the fjord show in Woodstock, Vermont Green Briar
Hanna. We could e-mail the pedigrees if you are interested!  We could also
send pictures!
For more information please contact us at anytime!
Wild Flower Fjord Farm
2565 Airport Road
Timmins, Ontario
P4N  7C3