This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/26/98 7:37:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Better quit rambling.

Anita!  That is the kind of rambling I love to hear.  Now I want to see the
13th Warrior.

I know how it is to know somebody who is so sweet, playing a villain.  An old
friend of mine is a Native American, and a pretty good actor too.  He is one
of the nicest men to walk the face of the earth.  But he's pretty darned big,
and can "look" brutal when he has to.  Whenever I see him in a movie, playing
the bad guy, I'm in stitches.  He's such an angel!  And it is so weird to see
him being rotten.

Pamela