This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Pat, My name is Laura Wich actually and her Daughters name is Abigail. If
you want to see  pictures of her look at http://www.norwegianfjordhorses.com/
, Her Grandson and Granddaughter are MH Tristan, and MH Ava.  You can see alot
of Anitra in them.  The fellers, Greg, Carol , and Angela  own Amy one of her
other daughters , a grey.  I understand Amy did her first show at woodstock
this year and won in her driving class. They have a page as well with Amy on
it, and they also own Hannah another daughter of Anitra, great horse , does
side saddle and jumps well.  Have fun, sounds like she will have a super home.
Laura of Mink Hollow Ps. If you are there Fellers leave the web address for
Pat to look.