This message is from: Pat Wolfe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I agree l00% with Carol's comments cancerning Wayne and Jim. They are the
most knowledgable judges in North America of the Fjord horse. These two
people have judged thousands of horses over the years.  They both have an
eye that can pick up any fault a horse may have.  I was fortunate enough to
be at the 1996 Worlds Judging Çlinic in Norway with Wayne and Jim on one of
their many visits to that crountry.  Over the years, they have done their
very best to learn from the Norwegians what a Fjord horse should be.  Both
Wayne and Jim have the ability to evaluate a mother-land  Fjord.
Pat