This message is from: Ingrid Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I'd
> possibly be interested in the other stuff, do you have a catalog, or pictures
> you could scan?
>
> Pamela

    Hi Pamela...thanks for asking...yes, there will be scanned material
very soon, with designs posted on my very own page. I've received many
other requests for fjord related material and products. Some "new"
things made available will be: handpainted jean jackets with your
favorite animal on back or front, portraits of pets on sweats, and small
wooden items (such as shelves, step stools etc.) with various painted
fjord scenes on them. I'll keep everyone posted. Won't be that much
longer, just need help from my "computer whiz-kids" who know all there
is to know about HTML. In the meantime, I have a free brochure available
describing portrait style, mediums and costs, with discounts to NFHA
members. Just request one from   "Full Moon Fjords"    P.O.Box 702
Columbia Station, Ohio 44028   Ingrid  :o)

> I swear I saw Annie smile as my
> daughter, Maggie, wrapped her arms around Annie's neck today.  I smiled as I
> hugged Julie in celebration of buying this lovely mare.  She's a beauty!
> Pat McCurdy

    Congratulations Pat, it's a neat feeling to find what you're looking
for! Ingrid  ;o)