This message is from: Ingrid Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello folks,
    Uumm, just a quick note to let you know that I have been a
professional commercial/fine artist for the past 25 years. I work in
various mediums such as: pastels, watercolor, graphite, prisma color
etc...If anyone is interested in seeing my artwork, they may send for a
free brochure and price list.
    My specialty at present is creating pet portraits. But, before
opening my studio here at home, I worked for several ad agencies. I have
experience in printed materials, hand painted signs, typesetting etc.
    Working at home has it's advantages and disadvantages...especially
when you look out of your window to see those fuzzy little fjord faces,
beckoning you to come out and ride or go for a drive!
    Anyway, besides "tooting my own horn" here, I just wanted to mention
my profession and the fact that I'm available to work on promotional
material for the association. Thanks everyone! Ingrid
PS...depending on interest expressed, I would like to make available
T-shirts, sweats, stationary and other fjord related items. Just a
thought!  :o)