This message is from: Sessoms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Joel, please ...

This is private stuff.  I highly resented the tone of your last post.
It soured my morning coffee.  And now this ... so soon after Merek.

Besides, the sole reason for a registry's existence is to keep record of
pure pedigrees.  So if you buy an animal, no matter how lovely, that has
no papers you must go with the powers that be who are dedicated to the
preservation of the breed and your horse simply may not be registerable
- simple as that.  It's kind of like umpires in a ball game.  We have to
respect their decision.  If they can't prove it's parentage, you have to
accept that.  Fussing and fuming won't prove anything to them.

Your complaint could have been a good point for discussion.  You could
have put your story out for all to hear - in a discussion not a
confrontation - and had several opinions, some of whom may have agreed
with you or been able to help.  I myself am very interested in the old
American pedigrees that say things like 'a Purdy mare' etc.  I would
love to hear that story.

Please note that this is a private post.

Meredith Sessoms
[EMAIL PROTECTED]