This message is from: saskia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all!

Last year, Tom and I were struck when we were building a new stable for
Unna, by her smile. I had seen it, but I thought it was impossible and
then suddenly Tom exclaimed: "Look at Unna! She's smiling!".
After that, I saw her smiling several times.
But I never saw an other horse do it, and as she's dead I began to think
that maybe we just imagined it, that maybe she had a strange formed mouth
that looked as if she smiled when she was just relaxed...

Now today, I was playing with Sybren and suddenly he showed exactly the
same smile!!!
It is not really a big smile, it's rather like the idea of a smile, a
faint smile, but too much a smile to ignore it or take it for just an
illusion.
Did you ever see your Fjords smile?

Happy Fjording!

Saskia (now convinced they do).