This message is from: "fjord ido" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Hi all!

>>very
>
>This summer I passed a week-end with Ilona and Ido and so she announced
>had to ride Ido. Knowing his reputation (he once jumped on top of a car
>with Ilona), I was rather nervous (I'm not very heroic) and mounted him
>all pale and shivering... (this is a little exaggerated, but you have
an
>idea of my feelings!).
>Well, as soon as I was in the saddle, I felt totally at ease. I have
>never felt so safe and happy on a horse I never rode before. He took
big
>steps and is a fast mover, but so nice and smoothly... I really love
him!

>Thank you Ilona and Ido!
>
>Saskia

become a member of his fanclub, saskia:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9592/ido.html
ido loves you too!
i am making a english version of my homepage too, so that everybody on
this list can understand it.

ido really has changed in two year yuo know. he is more willing to
pleasure me now than in the beginning. only when he is in a bad mood he
can be annoing. but, well, who isn't sometimes in a bad mood... it can
happen to me too!
grettings, ilona