This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        I recently learned that a rumor has been circulating that I somehow
sent an anonymous message "over the Internet" making critical
comments about the gait of one of the horses shown at Woodstock. I
have spoken personally to the individual who first mentioned this to
me, and to the breeder of the animal in question, assuring them that
this is COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED.
        Because there may be others on this list who heard the same rumor, I
wanted to post this message for the benefit of others who also may
have heard it.
        By the way, how can one send anonymous email messages--that might
come in handy to flame my boss surreptitously (only kidding).