This message is from: barry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Regarding the wolf teeth, we have them removed routinely and/or when
necessary. There is usually very little bleeding (the teeth aren't that
big) and even anesthetic is not always necessary. We did our yearling
when he was gelded and he took the whole thing like a champ. It
definitely helps with problems from the bit.
For the person wanting Driving tapes, I would recommend "Holding the
Reins" with John Parker and Paul Heiny, an informative and enjoyable
"basic" tape, and also Lynn Palmer's "Pleasure Driving" which has
excellent material on training.
I would also like to ask if anyone has any info on the Fjord show at Two
Rivers in Wisconsin this month. TIA.

Barry
Village Farm
Nuevo, Ca.