This message is from: Ingrid Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  Anyway, it was
> neat to see what they have and the Fjord gelding we purchased,Jerry, is a
> gentlemen in front of this Country Gig!

Hello to Mike and Joyce Cook and congratulations on your purchase of
"Jerry". He is a very pretty and correct gelding, with lots of presence.
Dave showed him off to my daughter and I during our visit there, in the
spring.
    Although we were only interested in a mare (we purchased "Mira" from
Dave) the geldings were tempting. Mira is now in foal to BDF Malcome
Locke, due in the spring of '99...can't wait! Malcome's foals are Sooooo
beautiful.
    Yes, you are right, David can drive just about anything...and well!
He is very accomodating too.
    Have fun with the new gelding! All the best, Ingrid   "Full Moon
Fjords"